INDIBA® activ ProRecovery System
INDIBA® ProRecovery is a proven system that has been used by leading professional sports teams, hospitals and clinics across Europe for accelerated healing and immediate pain relief.
The technology is supported by multiple medical studies, and used by top tennis player Rafael Nadal, football club Barcelona, the French Tennis Federation, as well as multiple national teams in the 2012 London Olympics.
The system is externally applied, non-invasive, and uses patented long wave radio frequencies to create intense tissue stimulation.
To date over 82 papers and studies have been completed highlighting the capability, effects and safety of the INDIBA® system:
- 155 Quotations
- 96 Scientific papers released
- 70 Clinical trials completed/Open series
- 9 References books/Book chapters
- 14 Clinical trials planned and/or ongoing
- 5 Thesis completed
- 1 Thesis ongoing
- 3 Completion of final projects
- 2 Post masters degree completed and ongoing
- Speeds recovery
- Can improve chronic conditions
- Helps reduce pain from the first application
- Aids soft and hard tissue rehabilitation
- Is safe to use
The Pain Relief Clinic is proud to be one of the few clinics in Asia (outside Japan) to offer INDIBA® ProRecovery.
If you are suffering from aches, pain or stiffness, find out how INDIBA® ProRecovery Therapy is able to help you regain a pain free life quickly,
Simply call us at +65 6732 2397
or leave a message below for Dr Tan to discuss a customized non-invasive solution for you.