The Pain Relief Clinic is a medical practice that combines traditional pain relief therapy in Singapore with non-invasive pain treatment solutions available, to specifically help patients who suffer from both acute and persistent pain.
Using a combination of conventional medicine, as well as new technologies such as INDIBA® activ ProRecovery and Shockwave Therapy, we provide effective clinical solutions to pain.
By promoting bone, cartilage and soft tissue repair, we offer a number of non-invasive, safe and drug free options, that are effective for patients who still suffer from pain after trying other treatments, or who are not comfortable with the risks and complications of other options.
Why Choose The Pain Relief Clinic
From Over 29 Countries
Conditions that respond well to pain treatment include:
- Persistent Neck, Back, Knee, Spine and Hip Pain and Stiffness
- Persistent Foot, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Pain and Stiffness
- Muscle and Ligament Sprains
- Sports Injuries and Tendonitis
- Generalized Body Aches and Pains
- Chronic Tiredness and Lack of Energy
- Sleep Difficulty and Stress
- Headaches and Migraine
- Chronic Hand and Feet Numbness
- Slipped Disc, Sciatica and Nerve Pain
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia and Rheumatism
- Bunions and Gout
Our Signature Pain Solutions
Used internationally as a non-invasive method of treating pain and inflammation using high energy acoustic waves.
Non-invasive radiofrequency treatment used by leading professional sports teams, hospitals and clinics across Europe and Japan for pain relief.
Cleared by the US FDA for Muscle Conditioning under prescription, it offers powerful applications in sports science, rehabilitation medicine and pain therapy.
3 Common Misconceptions about Pain:
- My pain is persistent. I’ve tried gels, painkillers, injections and alternative treatments which did not work. There is no choice except for surgery.
- My pain is due to wear and tear, age related degeneration. Nothing much can be done, while it gets worse with time. I must just learn to live with it.
- My pain is due sports injury and exercise causing a muscle, ligament or cartilage tear. The only options are resting, physiotherapy, steroid injections and maybe surgery.
Type Of Concern
The Importance of Treating Pain Effectively:
Ask a Question
The 7 Day Pain Recovery Program
Dr. Terence Tan
Pain Association of Singapore,
Singapore Medical Association
Call for Appointments
+65 6732 2397
350 Orchard Road
#10-00 Shaw House
Medical Suites @ Orchard
Singapore 238 868