Cashless Medical Insurance Networks
The Pain Relief Clinic provides cashless payment service to the following networks:
- NOW Health International
- Integrated Health Plans ( IHP )
Simply bring your membership card and we will handle the rest.
Medical Insurance Coverage
Depending on your type of insurance coverage, many of our patients have their medical bills covered by insurance. While it is good to check with your insurance agent, employer or insurance company regarding your medical coverage, common types of insurance plans include:
- Medical Outpatient coverage by employers.
- Travel Insurance claims for patients and tourists injured while on holiday. This includes many types of sudden onset neck and back pain or stiffness, as well as knee and shoulder injuries.
- Personal Accident insurance plans for patients who suffer pain due to sprains, falls and other accidental injuries.
- Personal Outpatient medical policies.
- Integrated Shield Plans that many Singaporeans have bought using their Medisave can be very useful to cover medical treatments.
- Hospital and Surgical Plans are also commonly used by many patients.
Kindly inform us on your type of coverage and any forms required by your insurance provider and we are happy to help you with the necessary paperwork.
What To Expect When I Visit The Pain Relief Clinic
A typical visit will involve our doctor first understanding your medical history, concerns and previous experience with other pain treatments.
For patients who have consulted many people but have yet to receive a clear diagnosis, selecting an affordable imaging scan might be recommended to confirm the cause of your pain..
Some patients have already done scans with other doctors for their pain condition but are still not clearly told what they suffer from.
Dr Terence Tan is happy to offer you a second opinion and recommend how best to manage your condition.
We also see patients who already have a confirmed diagnosis from specialist pain doctors, but are "stuck” because treatment options offered are not practical or acceptable.
We can help by discussing options that you might have potentially never been told of.
A common experience is when a patient has already consulted a specialist doctor for pain management and is told to consider orthopaedic surgery which they find too aggressive.
Or they may have seen doctors for their pain and were prescribed painkillers with potential side effects which made them feel uncomfortable.
Many of our patients have also first tried complementary treatments or acupuncture with traditional Chinese pain doctors.
They look for a second opinion after finding any relief experienced from other treatments to be temporary or requiring repetitive treatments, which add up to time and cost.
Especially in such situations, we emphasize using non-invasive medical technology you likely have not been told about .
This can make a big difference to your results.